Rob Leather Physiotherapy will provide a high quality service for sporting and non-sporting complaints, all age groups and all levels of patient and performer.
What to Expect:
- A thorough medical history relating to the condition will be taken,
- Following the History, you will receive an clinical examination to help make an accurate diagnosis of the injury or condition
- Treatment and management plans will then be discussed once a diagnosis has been made.
- Treatment plans will often include: joint mobilisations, soft tissue massage, strengthening and stretching as well as occasionally using electrotherapy machines such as therapeutic ultrasound
- Rob Leather Physiotherapy also occasionally uses Acupuncture or Dry needling as part of the treatment process.
Rob Leather physiotherapy has access to the Leicester Arena’s Fitness suite allowing use of the high class gym and rehabilitation facilities which enhance the treatment and rehabilitation options.
The physiotherapists working within the clinic at Rob Leather Physiotherapy also have access to a wide range of specialists both within the Leicester area and throughout the country ensuring that any onward referrals will see clients being managed by the countries best practitioners in their respective fields.
Rob Leather Physiotherapy also offers numerous additional services to traditional Physiotherapy. We offer the following specialist services:
- Sports Injuries
- Acupuncture and dry needling
- Post-operative rehab
- Sports Massage
- Pre Participation screenings – Musculoskeletal screenings / Biomechanical screenings and Cardiology screenings